It is important for you to be familiar with the person who will be at the helm of your negotiation efforts! Therefore, I’ve summarized some of my thoughts as they relate to my profession and my personal life.
My goal is to help YOU achieve your goal of renting, selling or purchasing a home. I will listen carefully and then address your needs with a level of service that exceeds your expectations! YOU come first!
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE YIELDS EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS!
I grew up in Avalon and have been a full-time sales consultant since 1989. While most “average’’ agents work 9am to 5 pm - five days per week, I sincerely enjoy my profession and aggressively pursue my clients’ interests a minimum of six days per week—you can often find me at the office until late hours in the evening! I am honest and up-front with people & I take a serious, long-term approach to the business.
RESULTS COUNT! I have participated in 100s of millions of dollars of real estate sales! In addition, I have consist-ently been honored with the New Jersey Association of Realtors’ prestigious Circle of Excellence Sales Club Award. This award is earned by TOP PRODUCING agents! It involves much more then merely selling a million dollar home! The minimum level of sales required to earn the Platinum Award is $20,000,000!
My experience through the years has resulted in a strong working relationship with most realtors on the 7-Mile Island. This “networking’’ ability facilitates sales and helps ensure a smooth transaction for you!
- Born September 1, 1967 in Cape May Court House, NJ.
- Married Jennifer in 1993 & now have two beautiful children, Lauren & Daniel.
- Specialized in real estate sales & rentals in Avalon/Stone Harbor since 1989.
- Prior Chairperson of the Cape May County Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee.
- Earned the New Jersey Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award each year since 1994. This award is earned by a fraction of Real Estate Agents in New Jersey!
- 2002 - Earned the Platinum Award for sales performance. Only about 1% of the real estate agents earn this award! Minimum Requirements: Annual sales of $20 million and participation in at least 30 transactions!
- 2003 - Earned the “DISTINGUISHED SALES AWARD” in recognition of earning 10 Years of Awards!!
- 2003 - Earned the Graduate Realtor Institute Designation (GRI) after 100s of hours of training.
- 2004 - Earned a Broker designation after completing 250+ hours of coursework.
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 - Earned the “PLATINUM AWARD” for sales performance.
- In 2011, was 1 of only 7 Realtors in the Cape May County Board of Realtors to earn the “Platinum Award”!!
- 2012 – Earned the Platinum Sales Award; Dan’s sales volume places him within the TOP 0.7% of all real estate agents within the Cape May County BOR.
- 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 – Earned the FIVE STAR Award as a Top Producing real estate agent in the State of NJ! This Award places Dan in the TOP 2% of all Realtors in our area based upon sales production and overall cus-tomer satisfaction.
- 2014 & 2015—Chosen Top Agent by TOP AGENT MAGAZINE, Cover Story in May 2014 Issue.
- Member of Avalon Lions Club
Fishing - Boating - Traveling - Scuba Diving
- Loyalty, Honesty and Creativity combine to help YOU reach your goals!!
- Intimate knowledge of Avalon & Stone Harbor and its relation to the real estate business.
- A sincere passion for the real estate business coupled with a diagnostic, surgeon-like approach aimed at helping you reach your personal & financial goals!