Why Rent in Avalon or Stone Harbor, NJ
WHY RENT IN AVALON OR STONE HARBOR, NJ ?Seven Mile Island, consisting of Avalon and Stone Harbor, is a safe, well-managed, and family-oriented resort. Many families have returned here for generations! Having grown-up on the Seven Mile Island, and having spent my entire professional career renting and selling homes here, I am happy to help you craft a memorable vacation!
- LOCATION – Avalon and Stone Harbor are nestled away from the hustle and bustle at the quiet southern end of the New Jersey coastline, just off of Exit 13 and Exit 10 of the Garden State Parkway.
- LOCATION – You’ll enjoy the peace and quiet, and yet you’ll find there are more things to do than your time will allow! Here are just a few ideas for you to consider:
- +Some of the cleanest, fine white sandy beaches you’ll find anywhere
- +Great surfing, boogie-boarding, and boating destinations
- +World-class fishing (marlin, tuna, mahi-mahi, bluefish, flounder, striped bass)
- +Fantastic crabbing
- +Great restaurants, nightlife, and public recreation
- +Numerous golf courses within 10 to 20 minutes away
- +The Wetlands Institute, where about 40,000 visitors per year learn about the Shore wildlife and ecosystem, located on about 6,000 acres one mile west of Stone Harbor
- +The Cape May County Park & Zoo, located about 10 minutes away
- +The quaint atmosphere of historic Cape May, located just 20 minutes to the south
- +Atlantic City, located just 30 minutes to the north, where you can try your luck or take in a show
- +Relaxation on the Island after completing any number of the many fun things to do and see in this area! There is nothing like returning to the quiet, safe and tranquil atmosphere of this first-class resort
- DIRECTION – my assistants and I are more than happy to provide you with the direction and helpful suggestions that will help you enjoy this fantastic location!
WHY RENT FROM DAN BOWERSOCK?Over the past 25+ years handling Avalon NJ rentals and Stone Harbor NJ rentals, I have been involved in thousands of leases. You are the beneficiary of this experience! This experience is an invaluable, distinguishing factor from our competitors, one that has helped us to refine our systems with the ultimate goal of making your vacation a hassle-free, pleasurable experience. This is best accomplished when many elements are proactively addressed many months before the rental season begins. We understand that prospective tenants are placing their faith in us (about 90% of the rentals are booked without the tenant seeing the property in person) and, as such, we realize the importance of conveying complete and accurate information to the prospective tenant. To that end, we pay special attention to our online property descriptions and make every effort to offer the highest quality and most updated photographs for our prospective tenants. During the off-season, we work with the owners to help ensure that their rental properties are neat, clean, and well-stocked. It is especially important for you to arrive at a spotless and well-maintained rental property. You are in good hands when renting through my team; due to our volume of business, we are able to garner the attention of the best cleaning services, which we put in touch with the owners that we represent. We also have an excellent business relationship with many vendors in town and they go the extra mile in helping us attend to your needs and concerns.
RENTAL PROCESS (in a nutshell)Whether you are interested in vacation rentals in Avalon or Stone Harbor vacation rentals, we have endeavored to streamline and fine-tune the rental process with the goal of making this an enjoyable, hassle-free process for you. The first step is to perform a rental property search on my website. We will gladly offer suggestions and answer your questions. Once we find the right property for you, we will prepare the lease and email it to you. Rentals of two weeks or less require 50% of the rent to be paid shortly after you sign the lease, with the balance on all rentals being due no later than 30 days prior to your check-in. Don’t forget that most properties require that you bring your own linens. There are linen services available if you prefer to have linens (and even beach gear) dropped-off to your rental property and picked-up once you check out. On your check-in day, you’ll come to our office and pick up your key Whether you’re looking for a vacation rental in Avalon or a Stone Harbor vacation rental, you will be required to have a beach tag between Memorial Weekend and Labor Day Weekend. While each borough sells its own beach tag, the tags are reciprocal, so you need only purchase one tag and it can be used in both towns. Beach tags are required by anyone 12 years of age or older, and you can purchase the tag on the beach from one of the beach tag inspectors. The cost per week is usually about $12. If you need a tag for more than one week, then consider purchasing a season beach tag to save money. From the location of protected swimming beaches and public marinas to getting around town to shop, work, and play, you can learn more about Avalon and Stone Harbor by visiting the following websites: www.AvalonBoro.net or www.StoneHarborNJ.org I look forward to seeing you at the Shore!