LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE THROUGH THE COMPLEXITIES OF BUYING/SELLING/RENTING A PROPERTY?Please allow me the privilege of representing you – I offer you the following benefits:
- The local advantage (networking is invaluable!)
- Internet advertising (Ferguson Dechert has a broad reach into the market)
- Email advertising (Dan and Ferguson Dechert have a huge base of clients/customers and prospects)
- Knowledge is Power – you benefit from the Ferguson Dechert THINK TANK; Ferguson Dechert has been the top-producing real estate team in Avalon/Stone Harbor every year since 1995!
- I am consistently one of the highest producing real estate agents in Avalon/Stone Harbor!
- The personal touch, where my experience is YOUR ADVANTAGE!
My business philosophy is simple…always treat people with respect, honesty and patience, listen carefully to their needs and concerns, and give 110% to even the smallest transaction!
While growing up on the Island greatly enhances my market knowledge, I work tirelessly as a “Student of the Market” by staying well-informed on market conditions and continually previewing new listings.
I am directly involved in each transaction from start to finish.
I have also set myself apart from most realtors by:
- The countless hours I have invested to enhance my real estate knowledge – I obtained my Real Estate Broker’s License (2004) after 250+ hours of coursework. I also earned the “GRI” designation (Graduate Realtor Institute) after hundreds of hours of study.
- Consistently being one of the top-producing real estate agents in the county and being supported by a first-class team of personal assistants and support staff.
- Being supported by a powerful Think Tank atmosphere – Ferguson Dechert has been the top-producing real estate agency in Avalon/Stone Harbor every year since 1995!
- I have given back to the community by dedicating years of service as Chairman of the Board of the Realtors’ Professional Standards Committee and Grievance Committee, as well as serving as Director for the Cape May County Board of Realtors.
- These credentials are distinguishing characteristics that combine to help me provide YOU with strategic insight for a more profitable and enjoyable transaction!
My Experience ~ Your Advantage!
- Listen to your wants, needs and concerns
- Provide a specific list of properties for your consideration (not just Ferguson Dechert listings)
- Offer guidance as to key features (benefits/detriments) of properties to consider
- Arrange appointments to see the properties and have all keys ready
- Show you the most recent “SOLD” properties
- If you intend to rent the property, I will offer rental “comps”
- Counsel you about Market Trends and variation of neighborhoods
- Provide insight about local zoning regulations
- Provide continual market updates until we find the “perfect property”
- Draw the Contract for Sale for you and negotiate the BEST terms possible!
- Recommend attorneys, inspectors, lenders and title companies
- Once under contract “for sale”, help you organize and navigate through the many important and timely events associated with purchasing a property here on the Island, including but not limited to: timing of your good faith deposits, providing information for your lender’s appraiser, recommending reputable home and pest inspectors, strategizing about specific requests that we should ask of the seller (relative to the inspection results), interacting with the title company on your behalf, providing you with an estimate of your closing costs, ensuring that the property is ready for you to take title and working to make your transaction an enjoyable experience for you!
- Recommend contractors, cleaning companies, et al
- Listen to your needs and concerns
- Prepare a comprehensive Market Analysis
- Provide “staging” tips aimed at making your property show its best
- Request and adhere to YOUR desired mode and frequency of updates
- Implement my proprietary “Blueprint for Success” Marketing Plan
- Work closely with you on my “17 Point Selling Action Plan”
- Provide ongoing feedback from buyers who view your property
- Share detailed information showing online interest for both realtors and buyers
- Inform you about “new competition” and properties that have “just sold”
- Like any Business Plan, keep you abreast of our progress and recommend and implement adjustments as needed
- Promptly communicate offers and provide strategic recommendations aimed at protecting you and solidifying the best possible price and terms for you
- Once under contract “for sale”, oversee and keep you informed about the receipt of the buyer’s good faith deposits, mortgage commitment and home/pest inspections; interact with the title company on your behalf; and work with you to prepare the property for the Borough inspection that’s required to transfer your property