CLICK PHOTO FOR DETAILS!
- Listen to your wants, needs and concerns
- Provide a specific list of properties for your consideration (not just our office’s listings)
- Offer guidance as to key features (benefits/detriments) of properties to consider
- Arrange appointments to see the properties and have all the keys ready
- Show you the most recent “SOLD” properties
- If you intend to rent the property, I will offer rental “comps”
- Counsel you about market trends and variation of neighborhoods
- Provide insight about local zoning regulations
- Provide continual market updates until we find the “perfect property”
- Draw the Contract for Sale for you and negotiate the BEST terms possible
- Recommend attorneys, inspectors, lenders and title companies
- Once under contract “for sale”, help you organize and navigate through the many important and timely events associated with purchasing a property here on the Island, including but not limited to: timing of your good faith deposits, providing information for your lender’s appraisal, recommending reputable home and pest inspectors, strategizing about specific requests that we should ask of the seller (relative to the inspection results), interacting with the title company on your behalf, providing you with an estimate of your closing costs, ensuring that the property is ready for you to take title, and working to make your transaction an enjoyable experience for you
- Recommend contractors, cleaning companies, property watch services, etc.